- Il primo livello Ŕ destinato ai principianti, che potranno apprendere le principali strutture morfosintattiche, la pronuncia, l\'intonazione e il lessico fondamentale per una comunicazione elementare.
- Nel secondo livello i corsisti affronteranno lo studio della lingua scritta, l\'approfondimento
lessicale, la conversazione, elementi di civiltÓ italiana.
Durata: 45 ore per ciascun livello (3 lezioni settimanali).
ITALIAN FOR FOREIGNERS
The Italian course is for those foreigners living here in Italy who would like to learn, or obtain a
better knowledge of our language. Our course is divided into two levels:
- The first level is for absolute beginners who are approaching our language for the first time.
Students will learn the principal structural forms, pronunciation, intonation and the fundamental vocabulary needed for basic communication. The whole teaching program is aimed at the real communicative needs of the pupil.
- In the second level students face the study of the written language, greater vocabulary, conversation and various aspects of Italian culture. This course arm to give students fundamental linguistic ability helping them to establish better relationships with Italian speaking people.
To help in mastering the use of the Italian language the following methods of study will be used:
- Reading comprehension and oral reports of brief readings
- Exercises to help with appropriate use of vocabulary
- Exercises to help with a correct use of grammar
- Written exercises
N.B. This is a general program which will be adapted to the needs and level of the group. Both levels will be considered as an intensive course, i.e. 45 hours, 3 evenings per week.
Centro Educazione Permanente
tel 0424 503099 - fax 0424 500771 - email@example.com
via Colombare, 4 - Bassano del Grappa (Vicenza)